. The bible has actually been in some cases rejected by those who do not believe, it is one of the excellent and reliable sources for finding out how to live happily. Here, I have outlined a few of the lessons I have actually picked up from the story of the flood and Noahs Ark in a slightly humouristic tone.
1) Whatever you do, pay attention that you do not miss the boat.
2) Remember that you are not alone because everybody remains in the very same boat with you.
3) You need to check out the future and plan for it. Bear in mind that when Noah started building the ark, it had not started raining.
4) Keep healthy and healthy due to the fact that even when you have actually reached the golden era of six-hundred years, someone may approach you and ask you to carry out something truly huge, grand and essential. (Site : OTownCasino)
5) Ignore those that criticise you and rather simply keep your eye on the job that you have to get done.
6) Build your future on a very high ground.
7) If you want to be safe, alsways travel in sets.
8) Though you might believe that speed is a fantastic advantage, it is not always so since on Noahs Ark the cheetahs were on the same boat with the snails.
9) Feeling stressed? Float around for a while.
10) (This is truly amusing!) Note that while the Ark was constructed by an amateur, the Titanic was built by professionals.
To summarize, I advise you lead an excellent and delighted life by doing what you like, while not damaging others and while looking to your interests in the future.
Become Happy: Learn to Live Like Noahs Ark
. The bible has been often discredited by those who do not think, it is one of the great and dependable sources for finding out how to live happily. Here, I have actually outlined some of the lessons I have picked up from the story of the flood and Noahs Ark in a somewhat humouristic tone.